Sticker Albums are great to organize and protect your sticker sheets, dashboards, die cuts, etc!
This is your chance to get your album cover customized to your design and needs! This is for NON-Foiled album covers only.
These albums contain 60 top loading sleeves and can hold up to 120 sheets (front to back).
These are available in 4 sizes: 6×8, 5×7, 4×6, and 3×4 (mini). For more details on exact sizing, see other album listings.
Covers are made of a hard frosted plastic. Designs are printed on premium matte (unicorn), non removable paper.
Album Cover shown is my own personal example using a photo I took.
Upon purchasing, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the image(s) you want used on your sticker sheet as well as any special instructions you might have. Do you want something written on the spine? If so, have a font style preference? Do you want the same photo on front and back or different ones and if different which one on which cover? Be specific as to what you’d like. Please include “Custom Album” in your email subject line and your order number in your email so I can ensure I have the correct customer. Please keep in mind photo orientation. If a horizontal photo is used, I will have to zoom it in for it to fit properly so parts of the photo will be cut off.
Please read below what is/is not acceptable as custom images. If you have questions about an image, please message me BEFORE ordering.
Custom images MAY NOT include:
- Any form of copyrighted/trademarked image
- Graphics/artwork that is purchased where sharing of the image/file is not permitted
- Any image (free or purchased) that is for personal use only
- Google Images- Unless you can trace the image back to its original source and find licensing info that states it is free for commercial/small business use, no Google Images will be allowed. I will require proof of this.
Custom images MAY include:
- Photos/hand drawns taken or created by you
- Graphics/artwork that is purchased ONLY if you have permission to share the image/file AND is ok for commercial use (proof will be required)
You MAY also choose from any of the full boxes on any kit in the shop to become an album cover. Please just specify the kit and which box or boxes you’d like for your cover. Additionally, you may also choose from any of the cover options already available and have the spine customized (this does not apply to foiled albums).
please send images within 48 hours of ordering.
Once you place your order, please be sure to check your email frequently. I will send a proof for approval before creating your album.
I try to make sure colors are represented accurately, but colors may vary depending on your monitor’s settings.